Until we start, I also want to add, I’ve been designing websites for almost 10 years, and in those years, I’ve discovered (mostly the hard way) which companies better fit me to the styles of websites I’ve built and their functions.
If you’ve never had to buy a hosting service before, and you’re able to make the change now, you’ll soon discover how many customers your company needs. There are actually hundreds and hundreds of hosting firms out there. Some are easy, some are inexpensive, and some are just way too costly.
Before you leap and make your decision right now, you can ask yourself a few questions, such as what my hosting requirements are and where do I see this website in the future? Your hosting requirements may be how much room you need to host, typically calculated in MB’s or GB’s. Most general insightful websites can work perfectly for less than 5MBs of web space based on how many graphics you have. If you have a website that has a lot of visuals, such as digital images, or if you choose to have a list of items, you may need more room.
Of course all that’s well and dandy, but this still doesn’t say the answer to “Why Choosing A Hosting Company Is Crucial To Website Success.” Ok, I’m going to tell you what you need, and when to do it, so quit digging. As I said earlier, I’ve been doing this for years and I’ve reached the right solution after I’ve stumbled for so long. First, I’m going to tell you what you need to create a good website and make it easier to add more pages in the future.
1) GRATUIT domain name forever! Your domain name is the actual name of the website url, such as www.mysite.com Not only can you get your domain name FREE, but you can still pay $10.00 for VERY domain name after that! Cheap. Cheap
2) Right to get several domain names on a single hosting site! So now you realize that you can only purchase domain names for $10.00, how would you feel if you realized that you could build up to 6 websites with ONE hosting account? Because your first domain name is exempt, you can pay just $50.00 in total for 6 domain names! 3) Free Website Builders! OK, okay, if you’re a super duper website designer like me (toot tot) then you do not need a website creator, so if you want a website but don’t have much knowledge of HTML next to that, this function would be great for you. Did I mention it was Open!
4) All of the Apps & Services for Your Web With A Click Of A Mouse and Away! Let me ask you if you should use only one aspect on your website, such as your own blog section, forums (discussion boards), chat rooms, shopping cart that recognizes all major credit cards, guest books, photo galleries, mailing lists, polling, surveys, helpdesk apps, and so on. You may have one or more of these functions, and more. Yeah, and I listed it again FREE. You like the phrase, F R E E! So, I do.
5) Website statistics Why are statistics important? And you will find lots of interesting stuff, such as how many visitors you get per month. Where such visits are referred from search engines such as Google, Yahoo, MSN, and so on. You will notice the website on your website is coming from (from the references) the page they exit. You might use this knowledge to customize better site sites to hold visitors’ interest, or maybe they’re leaving because there’s a technical problem with that particular web page. And you can see that figures can be valuable on the pages. Yeah, I said that you can not only do this with one or more of the websites that you have on this one hosting account, but that it’s all FREE!
6) Help Basically All Programming Languages Now if you don’t know what I’m talking about, that’s OK. You would need to know when the time comes. And all that do know, you’ll have support for CGI, Ruby (RoR), Perl, PHP, and MySQL.
7) 24/7 FREE Technological Assistance There’s bound to come a moment when you’re stuck with something about your website. Yeah, contacting the technical support staff is like finding a technician right next to you, unless you’re not forced to deliver a cup. Instead, they’re going to guide you through every problem you have and do their hardest to address all the concerns 24 hours a day, and yes, 7 days a week. Yeah, and it’s also FREE.
Ok, how about that one. Does that sound fine to you? You’ll get everything you need to build your own website. Well, I hope this essay has made you appreciate what you’re going to have on your next or even current website. And now for WHERE—Oh, wait! Maybe you’re curious about the price. How is $6.95 a month worth of all and more I described above? Did I note that you will have up to 2,500 email accounts and that you have up to 999GB of traffic transfer? You’ll also get $100 advertisement credits for Yahoo and Google FREE. OK! You will find out more detail and sign-up to get started by visiting Best Hosting Plan Ever. I’ve also put together some excellent posts to read, including some lingo, that will help you appreciate a lot of words that go with web hosting and domain registration. Thank you for taking the time to read this post, and I hope I can help you save money by offering you the best hosting plan ever!